Highrise City Announcement
FRANKFURT, 14/05/2021 — Deck13 Spotlight today announces “Highrise City”, a city builder in the works at German indie developer FourExo Entertainment. Highrise City is a city builder and a economy simulation at once. Build with the Unreal Engine 4 and awarded with a megagrant by Epic.
Highrise City is the next evolution of City Simulations. Experience a modern take on the genre enriched with a complex resource based economy system. Highrise City combines two genres in new and interesting ways: City Builders and traditional Economy & Resource Management Simulations. Highrise City offers you challenging gameplay and gives you all the possibilites and tools you need to create a living and breathing city. Take care of your city and make it grow and flourish into a giant Metropolis!
- Up to one million inhabitants per city
- 5 different population classes
- 50 different ressources
- Up to 30.000 buildings per city
- Up to 5.000 cars and vehicles per scene
- Up to 20.000 people per scene
- Cities can become as big as 194 sq km
- Adjustable difficulty levels for beginners and advanced players
- Improve the city with laws and technology researches
- Ressource trading to blance your economy
Deck13 Interactive is one of Germany’s leading developers. Employing more than 60 and with studios located in Frankfurt,the team develops award-winning large scale productions for console and PC. With the “Deck13 Spotlight” label the team established a publishing service to help independent developers bring their projects to wider audiences.
About FourExo Entertainment
FourExo is a small indie team from eastern Germany currently working on their debut title Highrise City.